photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Transitioning into Spring

Two more days until he weekend is here!! Do you feel like the past two weeks are just flying by?!? Since we got home from the Super Bowl, I feel like I cannot keep up with the house chores...ugh!! Then don't forget about Mr. Champ, who is REALLY giving me a run for my money lately. I feel like I should be doing Champ updates with you every month. This dog is doing some hilarious things. 

I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day. I feel like I got spoiled and had two Valentine Days! The kids had class parties and I was able to join them on each of their school days to help out and oh my goodness it was SO MUCH FUN!! I love to see how much children truly grow from year to year. My daughter is in preschool and my son is in pre-k. Amazing how much older those little pre-k kiddos are! Anyways lets jump into tonights post! 
I snagged these gorgeous wedges from Nordstrom Rack months and I found them on some other sites for you, which I've linked below ;) 

Oh this bag from Sole Society has my heart. I could seriously order just about everything from their site. They have THE BEST STUFF!!!! I keep checking to see when this color will come back instock and I will let you know as soon as they restock it. The great thing is that they actually came out with another version of this bag and it's even better....... I think! Lots of pretty colors for Spring!

Ok this shirt is one of my favorite shirts I've snagged for Spring. The fit is amazing and it's the prefect weight! The blue is sold out BUT they have lots of sizes left in the pink and it's a good pink for Spring. Also use code: 15851 at check out for an additional 40% off!! The shirt is already on sale ladies!! I just ordered mine! hehe I've linked the rest of my look below for you babes!

I'm putting together a post about my trip to the Super Bowl and also a post about some Spring Must haves! So stay tuned!
                                                                                                                                                               




1 comment:

  1. Loving this shoes! They are gorgeous on you. I think these were the ones your put on your insta story too! I had a jaw drop moment about how cute they are! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative