photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, June 9, 2017

One Dress // Two Outfits


Hi Dolls!

I'm so excited to share this fun post with you today. I was sent this adorable dress from a sweet LuLaRoe Stylist and I couldn't wait to try it on! I just adore the bright coral color for Spring/Summer and the high low hemline on it! 

I styled this dress two different ways, so you can see just how fun this dress really is. The first way I styled it was with lots of accessories because well, why not?! I am addicted to jean jackets but since it's so hot here in Arizona right now I settled for a jean vest instead ;) Adding a hat to your outfit, automatically steps it up to another level. If you wanting to buy a hat for your collection, pick a hat color that will go with just about everything. Try and stay away from bold color hats.  I'll link good options below for you! 

Outfit Number One











Now lets get into some accessories talk.....what girl doesn't love accessories?! I'm going to show you why I love them so much. First off, they will either make or break your outfit. So decide if you want to either focus on necklaces, bracelets, or earrings. You don't want to overwhelm yourself with them because then you then you look to busy! Secondly, you need to figure out what accessories suit you best! I'm more of a necklace and bracelet kind of girl. Statement earrings are not my thing but they doesn't mean they wouldn't look great on you! So play around with different accessories to see what you feel best in.

A cross body and a hat are always a win in my book! Try and keep those items more simple if you are going to be layering on accessories with your outfit. I recently snagged these Stella and Dot necklaces and I couldn't be happier with them. I will link them  HERE   and   HERE  for you. I wear my chocker with just about everything and I also have it in gold!

Outfit Number Two

With this look, I went with my all time favorite pair of jeans and knotted the dress up to make it into a shirt! I love the high-low hemline trend so much and this works perfectly. I kept my accessories easy with this look as well because you can literally wear them with everything! 


If the knotted look isn't your thing, you can always just tuck in the front part of the dress and create the high-low effect this way!



 I truly hope you enjoyed today's post dolls and that it brought you some inspiration to try new trends or try and switch up a piece of clothing you already have. Fashion doesn't always have to be by the magazine cover or what we see on Instagram! Fashion is so much more than that. So have fun and remember feeling beautiful is all that matters!

Shop My Look 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative