photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Thursday, August 2, 2018

My Desert Maternity Shoot

desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress

Just a heads up, this post is MAJOR photo overload! It was so hard to pick my favorites to share from our shoot.

I can't believe I am down to the last two weeks of my pregnancy. These 9 months have just flown by and I still can't believe I am about to have another little girl. I'm pretty sure I have nested and online shopped as much one possibly could. With labor and delivery days away, I would be lying if I didn't say I'm super nervous! I had natural childbirth with my oldest (not my choice) and was induced with my second. So with this pregnancy, I am praying we can make it to an induction because my babies love to come super fast!

I want to thank all of you for supporting me and sending me the sweetest messages/comments during my pregnancy. You ladies are the best!! I love how so many of you are due right around me or a month or two later. I wish you all the best on the rest of your pregnancy.

It was such a dream to have my talented friend shoot this for me. I wish I could have captured my other two pregnancies this way. Being pregnant is such a gift and even tho your body completely changes (at least for me it did) I wouldn't change any of it! My stomach is completely marked up, hips larger than life, and weight gain that takes forever to get off sucks but that little precious life is truly worth all of it!

desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress
desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress flower grown
desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress cream maternity dress
desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress Arizona Blogger
desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress Salt River Maternity shoot
desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress flower crown maternity shoot
desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress Flower crown
desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress Arizona Blogger
desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress Salt river maternity shoot
desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress
desert maternity shoot arizona maternity shoot amazon maternity dress
If you are in the Phoenix area you MUST contact Rose Marie Photography for your photos. She is truly amazing! // Another note for the dress because I get lots of questions about it. I ordered it in toffee which online looks lighter. I am in LOVE with the color and fit! I'm in a medium. 

 Look Two of Our Shoot 

If you follow me on Insta stories, you know I purchased this dress for this shoot and to wear during the rest of my pregnancy as well. The more I wore it, I realized that it will actually work to nurse in as well! The top part has a nice stretch to it and it comes in a ton of colors!

Arizona Maternity shoot desert maternity shoot amazon maternity dress flower crown
Arizona Maternity shoot desert maternity shoot amazon maternity dress flower crown
Arizona Maternity shoot desert maternity shoot amazon maternity dress flower crown
Arizona Maternity shoot desert maternity shoot amazon maternity dress flower crown
Arizona Maternity shoot desert maternity shoot amazon maternity dress flower crownDesert Maternity shoot arizona blogger flower crown maternity shoot
Arizona Maternity Shoot Desert Maternity shoot maternity maxi dress amazon maxi dress

Thanks for checking out today's post ladies.  I will be reusing my flower crown for our newborn shoot once Baby A arrives. Averie is actually going to wear mine and I ordered one for Baby A. I love the idea of having the girls match and thought it look so sweet in photos!! Also, I plan on wearing my off the shoulder dress for my newborn shoot as well! I also linked another amazing option for you ladies that you could wear for your maternity shoot and newborn photos! Shop the look below!

Shop The Look



1 comment:

  1. It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative