photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Express 40% OFF Sale Picks

Today I am breaking down a major round up of Express's 40% OFF sale!! Their is something for everyone on this post and their are so many yummy options for Fall/Winter. The sale ends 10/23/18 and items are going fast!! So if you see something you really want, I would snag it!


Tops

I linked some adorable cami tops to pair with a cardigan or to wear with a blazer. Also found some super cute weekend tops to wear to football games and also everyday wear tops





Jeans/Bottoms

Express has the cutest jeans and I linked some great options that you would be able to keep in your closet for season to season. Also, linked some oh so cozy leggings and joggers! Love me some cozy leggings and joggers for this chilly days at home or out running errands. 







Sweaters 

So many great sweater options for Thanksgiving outfits ladies!! Pair them with some jeans or even leggings if you are doing a low key get to together. The ones I linked are great styles to layer with also! 





Jackets/Cardigans

Just gimme all the cardigans for Fall/Winter, especially the ones I linked! The first two I linked are my favorites!! Also linked some super cute jackets and that moto jacket it life ladies!! 





Cozy Cold Weather Accessories

Love me some cute beanies and cozy socks during those cold chilly days. Also linked some cozy tops to pair with them. You could also wear these with the leggings and joggers I linked under the bottoms section as well. 





Handbags/Shoes

I am so impressed with the designer looking bags from Express! These bags are gorgeous ladies and would make such good Christmas gifts!! They have some great deals on boots as well. 





Thanks for checking out today's MAJOR roundup of the Express sale. Their is no code needed to get these sale prices, it's automatic at checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative