photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

LBD for this holiday season

Hi ladies! 
Welcome to my new site!!! Isn't it pretty?! I'm so in love with how it came out and I adored working with Kelly from Kiki & Co. Creative | Formerly Kelly Christine Studio. The whole process of creating a new layout was so fun and I couldn't have achieved my look without sweet Kelly. Thank you ladies for being so patient and amazing while I transitioned over to my new site. I say it was worth the wait, don't you?!

The holiday season has arrived and let the fun outfits begin! I wore this dress to my husband's work event last year and it didn't disappoint. It's so comfortable and fits like a glove! Any Pretty Little Lair fans out there? This is the same dress Aria wore on a press picture ;) This pretty little number comes in a couple of different colors as well. 
I have attached all the details to my outfit below and some other heel options. Here is a direct link for the heels I'm wearing in the picture. They are under $38 and come in a couple of different colors too! How gorgeous are those Kendra Scott drop earrings?! Did you ladies snag a bunch of goodies from their Black Friday Sale? I linked a couple other pretties that are on my wish list. 



8 comments:

  1. Adorable dress and OBSESSED with those heels girl! So so cute and perfect for the holidays!!

    xoxo,
    Stacie
    www.sophisticatedandstyled.coom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacie! I am obsessed with them too :D

      Delete
  2. Love those shoes!! They are so cute and the earring are a nice pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Isn't kendra Scott amazing! Love her stuff.

      Delete
  3. That dress looks lovely on you and your earrings add that beautiful touch too!

    Love,
    Jem - Marketer in Pink
    www.jemcastor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your site and it is so cute!! I love it and can't wait to see more of your posts! :)
    -kailei
    www.kaileinicole.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous!!! And I loooove your heels!! This look is perfect for the holidays!!

    Xo, steph
    www.sassandsun.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative