photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Monday, December 5, 2016

Old Navy Sale Picks

Hi Dolls! I hope your week is starting off on a good note. If not, then I may have made it just a little bitter for you. Old Navy is having MAJOR sale right now and I had to share some of my picks with you! These will make some great stocking stuffers or if you are needing just one or two more things to finish off your Holiday shopping! I picked up some of the boys goodies for my son because he is growing like crazy and I cannot seem to keep up with him. I am also loving those scarfs and gloves for some stocking stuffer ideas for the ladies on my list. ;) If you spend more than $75 use code ENJOY for an additional 30% off your purchase! Sale ends 12/6

1 comment:

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative