photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Maxi Skirt Lovin

Hi Dolls,

I have to say that this look is one of my favorite looks I have posted in a while. Their is nothing more fun than a great skirt that has the prefect twirl! I paired this skirt with a one piece swim suit....yes a swimsuit! This little number can be pulled off as a great bodysuit. I love the ruffle detail on it. 

I know I posted this look a few times on my Instagram, but I just couldn't help it! I am in love with this skirt and the way it flows.  On a post recently , I paired this swimsuit some destroyed denim.

One more day until the weekend babes! We are headed out to Cali this weekend and I cannot wait. I miss living there so much. Hope you have a great weekend!

Shop The Look



1 comment:


  1. Howdy! I realize this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask. Does building a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work? I'm brand new to running a blog but I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou! hotmail sign in

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative