photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Oversized for Fall

Hi Loves,

Hooray we have finally reached Fall! Let the madness of PSL, Football, Pumpkin candles, and scarfs begin! We are slowly getting out of the 100's here in Arizona and I may or may not be sweating to death some days because I want to enjoy my new Fall goodies I have been collecting.

navy blue oversized sweater
blue oversized sweater for Fall



This blue cozy sweater is from Romwe and if you ladies haven't heard of them before you are missing out. They have very affordable trendy and basic staples for everyone. As soon as I saw this cozy sweater, I knew I had to snag it. It's prefect to wear for those football game days when we cheer on our favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys!

oversized pullover blue sweater
oversized pullover blue sweater


 I just love the long sleeves and how extremely cozy it is! I snagged a small and I say it runs true 
to size. Click HERE to snags yours and to check out what other goodies Romwe has! 


Thanks stopping by ladies. I have been working on some yummy Fall recipes to share with you!  You can sign up with your email to get notified when I have a new blog post up. The box is on the right hand side of my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative