photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Stripes for Fall

Hi Dolls!

It's no surprise that I am pretty much obsessed with stripes. This long sleeve number is the prefect top to add to your collection for Fall. I snagged it from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and it JUST went on MAJOR sale (under $15!),  so the timing for this post couldn't be more prefect! You will just love wearing this for Fall! 

bp nordstrom long shelve stripped shirt Fall Inspiration outfit
Ankle Skinny Jeans 7 FOR ALL MANKIND Fall Inspiration outfit



 What girl isn't accessory obsessed when Fall rolls around?! Booties are a MAJOR staple during Fall. They go great with your favorite jeans or dresses. I was able to find some great bootie options for you ladies and these black booties are from last year. They don't carry them anymore BUT I found some extremely similar options for you ladies for a fraction of the price! WHOOP WHOOP!





Lucky Ankle Booties Fall Inspiration Outfit
Diff eyewear sunglasses and striped bp shirt Fall Inspiration Outfit

 Yesterday on Instagram, I posted about these sunnies. I am so obsessed with them girls! If you are in the market for some new sunnies or making your Christmas wish list....these are ones to snag! Also, this Stella and Dot necklace is the BOMB.COM!! My sister in law had a party a few months back and I had to snag it. It was on my bucket list forever! HA!!



Fall Inspiration outfit with bp stripped top and Ankle Skinny Jeans 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Fall Inspiration outfit with bp stripped top and Ankle Skinny Jeans 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Fall Inspiration outfit with bp stripped top and Ankle Skinny Jeans 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Fall Inspiration outfit with bp stripped top and Ankle Skinny Jeans 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Fall Inspiration outfit with bp stripped top and Ankle Skinny Jeans 7 FOR ALL MANKIND

Thank you for stopping by and checking out today's post dolls. I hope you have a great week and are enjoying the beginning of Fall. I am going to pull out my Fall goodies out of storage this week and my Husband is so happy about that. HA! I think all Husbands dread September-January...hehe
I have been slowly baking some of my favorite goodies for Fall as well. Every year I make this amazing pumpkin bread that is great to use as a holiday gift or to make into muffins for your kids! My kids want to make it every week because they just down all the muffins in a few days. HAHA I will be sharing that and more as we roll into this Fall season.
 Until next time dolls!


Shop The Look




1 comment:

  1. I love this causal look girl! So cute :)

    - xo, Azanique | www.lotsofsass.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative