photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, July 28, 2017

3 Easy looks with Shop The Mint

Hi Dolls!

If you have been following me for awhile now you know that I love an affordable look. If you haven't heard of Shop The Mint, they are an online store that offers clothing, accessories, and shoes for just about every occasion! Most importantly they are very affordable and they have the cutest stuff!!

So today I am sharing how I Shop The Mint with three looks. If this is the first time you will be shopping with them, make sure to sign up for their newsletter and you will get $10 off your first order! All the details are at the bottom of their website.

Causal Day Look


I love a good swing dress like the next girl. This little coral number does not disappoint! I love the length on it because you don't have to worry about it being too short. I paired with some wedges (purchased them a few years ago) Snag your Dress: I am wearing a size medium || Wedges: Similar option 


I fell head over heels in with this straw tote. It was the prefect accessory to go with this casual look. Not to mention it holds quite a bit of items! Snag your Hello Sunshine Tote here or check out their other adorable bags here


Weekend BBQ Style 


 I think we all need a Wizard of Oz moment during our lifetime. It's one of my favorite movies ever! This top is prefect to pair with jean shorts, jeans, jean skirts, and or in my case a full skirt!  Snag your top here // I am wearing a small.


Date Night/ Girls Night Look



 Now a days date night and girls night are very rare for this Mama. HA!  I know this is probably not your typical night out outfit. Most girls like to spice it up with their outfits and don't get me wrong I do too. Right now this Mama likes to keep it simple and classic. Plus it's been over 100 in the evening and this works really well with that heat. I cannot get enough of this top because it's so comfortable and the fit is amazing! I get asked a ton about what bras I wear with a lot of my tank tops and I love wearing these. I am small chested so it works for me. || Snag this tank here || I am wearing a small.


 Shop My Look

You can shop the other items from this post below.






Thank you ladies for checking out today's post and I really hope you have a minute to check out Shop The Mint and see what more they have to offer. Don't forget to sign up for that newsletter and save $10 on your first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative