photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Back to School Shopping


We are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel from Summer break! I am that weird Mom who is dreading having my babies in school all day. I love having them home and being with them all the time. Thankfully my littlest one has one more year before she's in school 24/7.

I have always loved back to school shopping. From school supplies to new shoes. There is nothing more fun than prepping for school to start! My kids share that same excitement and love with me as well. I think picking out their new backpack for the upcoming school year is their favorite part of the entire process!

I have come across some amazing deals while shopping for the kids and I just had to share with you Mama's out there.

School Supplies 

There are so MANY awesome deals on Amazon right now for school supplies. They even categorized the grades on their website! I know my kids teachers love donations and I am always happy to help with those. 





Backpacks and Lunch Time

My Kids totally snagged the cutest backpacks this year for school and I'm sending Amazon the biggest hug because they had Averie's dream bag for school! HA! Also my kids have used these water bottles for years and we all LOVE them! 






School Clothes

Oh the adorable clothes now a days for these kiddos. My son will be in uniforms this year and we are both excited about that! 





Shoes

I always buy my kids shoes from the Nordstrom Sale for school. Not on purpose but mainly because we find the best deals there. I linked some of my favorite for the kids for school.




Mama's

Now I didn't forget about us Mom's out there! Where would be without our coffee to get these kiddos off to school onetime!? I love a good coffee mug and tumbler to use in the morning. It just makes my morning move a little faster and it's the prefect accessory to go with my top knot, leggings, and oversize shirt! HA! I think you will enjoy these picks I found for you. 





I hope you ladies enjoyed today's round up of back to school shopping!

Gymboree: Extra 50% OFF New & Further Markdowns

Old Navy: Entire site up to 50% OFF. Also 30% OFF total including clearance items!

Target School Uniform sale: 10% OFF no code needed

Macys: BACK FRIDAY IN JULY! Take an EXTRA 25% OFF with code JULY





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative