photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, July 7, 2017

Welly Merck

Hi Dolls,

I'm so excited to share this gorgeous and timeless watch from www.wellymerck.com  with you. Welly Merck is a combination of quality and fashion that makes luxury watches affordable for almost anyone. They carry many styles for both men and women. I selected the Classic Los Angeles and I am seriously in love with my watch and it goes with everything!  

 

When I opened my watch from Welly Merck, I could not believe how amazing the quality was!! I own a handful of watches from different companies and I have to say this one is my favorite hands down. I'll tell you why. 

1. Quality
 It's not often that you get what you pay for an accessory. The watch feels expensive and it very light weight. I wear it all the time and I am never adjusting it or taking it off because it's to heavy to wear. 

2.  Design 
You can tell a lot of thought went into the design of these watches. They are made for just about everyone, what I mean by that is. If you have small wrist, where it is hard to find the prefect accessory to wear, these watches are designed to fit even the smallest wrist. The one thing I completely love about these watches is you that, you do not need to take them to the jeweler to get them sized!! Also, they have the prettiest styles to pick from. My husband is really itching for one for himself. 

3.  Affordable
Their is nothing better than a timeless piece, that is a great price. I get so many compliments when I wear my watch. I know you will too! Welly Merck and I want to share a special code with you ladies to use to snag a watch for yourself or your man! Use code: ASHLEY20 for 20% off your watch! 



Thank you Welly Merck for sending me this gorgeous watch and for offering my followers a code to use for their timeless piece! 

SHOP MY LOOK



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative