photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Baby Shower for Baby A



I have to give the biggest THANK YOU to my dear friend and the talented soul beyond the photos on Ashley Clark Blog, Roseanne for giving me the most beautiful and thoughtful baby shower! She took my cactus theme for baby A's shower and just ran with it!


Our love for succulents were a major focal point for the shower and I just love how inexpensive yet beautiful they are! They completely tied the shower together and everyone got to take one home too! What I truly love most about them is, they are really hard to kill! I have absolutely no green thumb and those little plants are prefect for me.

I loved how she made our brunch so imitated and personal with our place settings. She paid so much attention to detail with every piece of the shower and it really showed! I love the pops of green and pink throughout the shower, made everything so warm.


 The menu was so yummy and beautiful! Since we did a brunch shower, we had a variety of yummy finger foods and one side dish.

  • Chicken Salad Sandwiches
  • Breakfast casserole (was beyond delicious!) 
  • Pizza Fruit Cookie
  • Veggie tray
  • Fruit and cheese platter 
  • Bacon
  • Mimosa's for the guests
I just love a good baby shower and she nailed it with the games for everyone. The guests each got a play dough jar and had to make a baby with it. I couldn't watch everyone work because I had to pick a winner at the end. The other game was a "price is right game". She purchased a variety of baby items and had them on the counter. Everyone had a print out with all the items on the paper and had to write down how much they thought each item cost. The guest with the closes total won! The last "game" she had for everyone was "message for Mommy". She laid out some diapers and markers for each guest to write a message to me to read during the night. Some messages we're funny and some were uplifting! I can't wait to use them during those sleepless nights. 


If you follow me on Instagram, then you know that I am not sharing baby A's name until she is born. So I had to cover up those beautiful name cookies she had made for everyone! Inside the clear pouch was a beautiful cactus cookie as well! They were so delicious and so was that beautiful cactus cake!!! It was a white cake with strawberry filling, a pregnant girls dream! The wooden cactus in the background was made by my amazing host, for baby A's room and it looks so CUTE in her room! Side note: we are finding a day soon to take her nursery photos and I can't wait to share everything with you!!! 

Thank you for checking out today's post ladies. If you are local (in the Phoenix area) and want the info for the cookie and cake bakers let me know and I can get that info over to you! Lastly, the dress I wore for my shower has been on repeat!! It is so comfortable and comes in a few colors. I'm excited that I can use it post baby as well because it doesn't look maternity at all!! I am in a small with lots of room left! 


1 comment:

  1. Best baby shower pictures seen till now. Arrangements and table planning is done in an outstanding manner. Variety of dishes ordered at my friend's birthday and gender reveal party were best. Veggie trays and platters were garnished beautifully. Cute was the well managed garden spaced area of San Francisco venues with rose flowers and carnations.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative