photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, July 20, 2018

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Public Access Sale Picks


Public access is finally here for those of us that do not own a Nordstrom credit card. If you have never really stopped this sale before and don't get the excitement about it, not to worry! Basically Nordstrom puts hot new items or best selling items on MAJOR sale one time a year. So this is the time to snag some new items for Fall, back to school items (shoe department is wonderful), or even some Christmas gifts for those who love a great fashion find. 

Today I am breaking down my post into three parts. I am sharing my finds for under $50, under $100, and beauty finds. Items can sell out VERY quickly! So if you see something in your size don't wait to snag it. I also will be sharing what is in my shopping cart and why I selected the items I did.

The items I selected are core staple basics for me to wear during Fall. With baby A due next month, I don't want to spend a ton on clothes I can't where for months! So I'm getting items I know I can wear with what I already have in my closet and can also make several outfits out of them. I really wanted to snag some boyfriend jeans but I have no idea what size I'll be post baby or how fast I'll be able to drop the baby weight. I'm going to hold off on those and treat  myself later with a pair of good jeans for Christmas!

What's in My Cart





Finds Under $50





Under $100





Beauty Finds



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative