photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, July 20, 2018

Nordstrom Anniversary Public Access Sale Picks: Baby & Kids Edition


Being able to shop the baby selection during the sale has been a major highlight for me! Like any Mom, baby items are so fun to shop. There are SO MANY good stroller deals during the sale this year, I honestly cannot believe it!!! The kids shoes department is the only place I shop during this sale because it's always right before school starts and they have some REALLY great deals!!

Keep in mind that the picks I share with you ladies are items that I would buy for me own kids. So I'm not sharing outrageous picks just because they are popular.  

Baby & Mom Items





Kid Finds



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative