photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Beach Vibes

Happy weekend babes!! Today I'm dreaming of the sweet California air. I can't even explain how much I miss living there! We are headed back there in two weeks to take the kids to Disneyland and I cannot wait!!! On today's post I wanted to share one of my absolute FAVORITE hats for Summer. I love wearing this hat and it goes with so much. 
                                                                                                                                                              

                                                                                                                                                                   
 Also this little white Free People tank is the best $20 tank and it comes in  TON of colors!!

It's save to say I'm a sucker for accessories. I think one of the best accessories for Spring/Summer are these PomPom Purse Accessories. I scored this adorable Pom Pom Tassel Bag Hanger from ShopBop.com last year. I'm so bummed they don't have any this year but I did find some that are just as cute and $10 cheaper!
                                                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                                                               
I was working on a Spring Must Haves post for you ladies and I don't know what's going on with site today. I worked all morning on it and was so excited to share with you ladies but I'm going to have to start over and share it hopefully tomorrow night or Monday morning! I hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend!! 

Shop The Look



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute look girl! I'm obsessed with the colorful poms :)

    -xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative