photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Sole Society + Kendra Scott for Spring

Happy Wednesday Dolls!

I couldn't be more excited for Spring of the last cooler days we are going to get here in AZ. So not looking forward to the super hot days we get here. But thank goodness for cute clothes and accessories to get us through those not so fun days! 

I just adore these jewels from Kendra Scott. They are the right amount of "sparkle" to complete this look! 

My favorite part about this necklace and really a lot of Kendra Scott's necklaces, .are how easily adjustable it is!



Side Note: SO HAPPY my braces are off now!! :) 

Can we just have a moment here.........this hat is life changing! HA! It is a total score for $26! I love the quality of Sole Societies items. I also snagged this cross body bag from there and it as a total dupe from a Chole bag I want so badly but just can't afford. This bag holds a lot! I can hold my LV wallet, iPhone 7 Plus, keys, lipgloss, and a couple other items. It also has a zipper pocket and two pockets to keep your phone in and keys in. I love it and I know you will too! 
Lienen dresses are a MAJOR staple for this Mama during Spring and Summer. I snagged this little number last year but found some SUPER CUTE dresses for you and you can snag them at 40% OFF!! Make sure to use code: CLUE at check out. Hope you ladies have a wonderful week!
                                                                                                                                                              

6 comments:

  1. Kendra Scott has some really beautiful jewerly! I love those pieces! You have great taste!

    Xo, Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so obsessed with that necklace! It's so cute

    -xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! You've styled this perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative