photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday Inspiring Outfit Idea

Happy Friday Babes!

Today's post is inspirited by baseball season!! We are getting so excited to head to the ball field and get our grub on and watch the Diamond Backs play! I have to say, this outfit is exactly what I would wear to a baseball game. Hope you ladies have a  fabulous weekend!!

You can either click on the + symbols or the links below :)
                                                                                                                                                               



                                                                                                                                                              
1.) I have this tee in black as well and it is true to size. I would snag it for summer, you won't regret it!

2.) I have these in white and I love how comfortable they are! I need to snag these denim ones!!

3.) Ummm can you say, Celine dupes!!! Holy cow!! These Ray Ban sunnies are PREFECT for Spring and Summer!

4.) I love the selection of baseball hats from Nordstrom's. They have such great budget friendly options.

5.) Love theses destroyed boyfriend shorts. These are a lot likes my Rag and Bone ones that I live in during Summer!

6.) I have the size up from this Rebecca Minkoff bag and I love it! The size I linked it really great for outings where you just need the basics!
                                                                                                                                                               



8 comments:

  1. Yay for baseball season!! Opening Day is one of the my favorite sports days! And I especially love that baseball cap in your roundup! Lol - Go Rangers :)

    Brittany :)
    www.kingdomofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay girl! My husband is true Texas boy! Thanks love!

      xoxo Ashley

      Delete
  2. Opening Day is always so fun! I like your picks. I am dying to get that bag!!

    Xo, Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that bag! So cute and functional

    -xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a great pair of shorts! These look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I know, I need to snag them too LOL

      xoxo
      -Ashley

      Delete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative