photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Saturday, March 11, 2017

LB Maxi + Kendra Scott Jewels

 A little late sharing this maxi dress I wore to the JBL Audio 70th Anniversary Party (see Super Bowl Post for more info). I absolutely love this dress. It comes in a couple of colors and it lays beautifully on. If you are heavy chested or gifted as I like to say....This dress wouldn't be the best option for you. It's more of us small chested ladies.
 At the party I wore a leather jacket over this dress because I didn't want to show this much skin since it was a corporate event for my Husband's work.
 Thank you to Kendra Scott for sprinkling me with these pretty jewels. I adore this long necklace.
 Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend. My kiddos are on Spring Break now and we have lots todo before we leave town in a couple of days. SO excited to get back to California!!
                                                                                                                                                               





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative