photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Baby Wish List




Being able to prep for another baby is so exciting! There are so many great products out there and this is just a piece of what is on my list for Baby A. I will have a few more post to share as I prepare for the arrival of Baby A. Once I get these products in, I will do a review on which ones I really enjoyed and worked well for me.

I just received the Ju-Ju-Be backpack and I can tell you right now, I absolutely love it!! I love everything from them actually. My daughter got the matching mini pack back as well and she loves it! Those backpacks are so wonderful for kids, very light weight and hold a ton of stuff! She's so excited to match her little sister as well.

I've heard a lot of great things about the Dockatot and I really cannot wait to try it out!! I want one to have a clean space for baby when I lay her down on the couch, floor, or bed. I going to get picking up my Nuna carseat next week and I will make sure to do an Instagram Story for you ladies. I've heard amazing things about this carseat! What Mom doesn't use a carrier after their little one is born? I am a big Egro Baby fan and this 360 Cool Air Carrier is high on my list! With it being so darn hot here in Arizona, I wanted something breathable for baby to be in while we are at the park or the older kids soccer games.

I am doing a fun Cactus theme for Baby A's room and of course I will share her room with all of you once it's completed. We will be painting her room in the next week or two and then we can start really getting her room ready! I want more of it done by the end of next month of possible. So fingers crossed!

I have linked everything below for you to shop my wishlist or to add these items to your baby registry. Any of these items would make an amazing baby shower gift as well!

Shop The Look 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative