photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, April 20, 2018

Old Navy Haul



Let's just say that Old Navy can just take my wallet now because their Maternity department is on point! I thought I loved this store before I was pregnant but my love for them has grown even more! I appreciate that their maternity items can be worn after baby as well because lets face it. It's already expensive having a baby and buying additional clothes on top of everything else, gets really expensive!

Now that I am in my second trimester and growing so much everyday. I went up in size with these items. During my first trimester I ordered a small in everything and now I ordered a medium, so I have room to grow. The dress and black and white tank are nursing friendly! I am keeping that in mind from now on when I find a new top to snag. The shorts are EXTREMELY comfortable and can be worn after baby as well. The black pair have the full band but the other ones roll over, so you don't have to deal with that after baby.

All of these items come in different colors. I love how everything mixes and matches so well together! So you can really make a handful of outfits with everything! Lastly, the sandals are so comfortable and run true to size. I snagged the "bone" color and love how they go with everything!

You can snag all your favorites by clicking the links below. Thank you so much ladies for all your love and support and for shopping my links! Happy almost weekend friends!!!

Shop The Look



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative