photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, April 13, 2018

Overalls for Spring/Summer

We are finally getting into these warmer months here in Arizona. I am a true California girl at heart even tho I was born and raised in Arizona. This heat during the Summer is not joke and now being pregnant, I'll be praying to God to help me get through it. ;)


Motherhood Maternity fashion overalls for Spring/Summer pea in a pod tank top
Motherhood Maternity Overalls pea in a pod tank for spring

Being a total 90's girl. I couldn't be happier that the overall trend has come back into play! Thank you Motherhood Maternity for making the coziest pair of overalls! I should have sized down in these because they get really loose throughout the day when you wear them. I am wearing a medium. I snagged the shorts version for Summer and got a medium in those as well. I did't care for the leg part to be tight on me. 

Motherhood Maternity overalls spring summer maternity fashion
Outfit Details:
Overalls Motherhood Maternity (I'm in a medium) // Tank Top Pea In a Pod(I'm in a small, it's very stretchy) // Shoes Similar options HERE & HERE // Tote Similar options HERE & HERE

maternity overalls Motherhood Maternitymotherhood overalls

I mentioned on my Instagram  about how I'm having a really hard time balancing my home life duties and blogging. I've been hit with another wave of always feeling tired again. I have to admit that I have let my good eating habits slip up and that is totally making things worse. With this Arizona heat getting hotter by the day, I sadly need to join my gym again so I can use their treadmill to get my miles in. I am thankful that I'm listening to my body way more this pregnancy because after this little baby doll comes, the weight is going to be tough to get off.

With only a little over a month left until school is out for the Summer, I cannot wait to hightail it out to Cali for awhile. I miss it there so much and I'm praying daily that God can bring our little family back there in the next couple of years. I'm grateful for our experience here in Arizona but man do I miss Cali and living near my Mom. So thankful we are able to head back to visit as much as we do tho. Praise the lord it's a pretty quick drive! We won't be driving it much after baby girl is born but once that little girl is ready for her first road trip, we will be heading out there.

I hope you ladies have a beautiful weekend. We are busy again with the kids soccer and basketball games and house projects. Prepping for a little person to join your family is no joke! I am in the process of redoing our playroom for the millionth time and if it comes out decent, I'll share that with all of you. Thanks for stopping by ladies!

Shop My Look




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative