photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Sephora Insider Beauty Sale




Sephora
Alright beauty babes this amazing sale is finally here! It's such a great sale to either stock up on your favorite items or get a discount on a new item you have been wanting to try out! I'm by no means a make up artist but the products I shared are my all time favorites that I've been using forever! The dry shampoo and the hair spray are two new ones I want to try out! The Becca color corrector and the Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation are my two favorites out of this line up!

Have fun shopping the sale ladies! Their is something for everyone in this sale and that's what I just love about it! You don't have to have a huge knowledge about make up to snag something that works for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative