photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Scollop Top with Kendra Scott

Happy Thursday babes!

I feel like I'm massively falling behind on my posts lately and I'm so sorry! The kids got sick and we are all routing these fun germs! It's been nothing but late nights and doctor office runs for this Mama. I'm looking forward to the kids 4 day weekend from school, so I can bleach the house and catch up on some stuff! 

Today's post is all about these gorgeous jewels from Kendra Scott. Have you had a chance to check her Spring line out yet?! Their are so many pretty pieces. This cuff is by far my favorite piece from Kendra Scott.
                                                                                                                                                              

                                                                                                                                                               
 I love a good pretty top with some skinny jeans like the next girl! Add a fun print clutch and you are ready for girls night or date night! I love this one I snagged for $36! I'll link the rest of my look below for you ladies.

Thank you to Kendra Scott for always letting me enjoy these pretty jewels for all my shoots!
                                                                                                                                                              



1 comment:

  1. This necklace is gorgeous girl! I love those shoes too

    -xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative