photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Monday, May 8, 2017

Mama's Corner Office

Hi Monday Dolls!! 

Today I'm taking you into Balancing In Heels Through Motherhood "corner office"! I set up my own little space in my kids playroom! It get's the best light and breeze on those rare cool AZ days. 


I am OBSESSED with these wooden flags from Hobby Lobby! They are $1.99 each and come in a couple of different colors. I made a "Welcome" banner for the entry way of our front door. 


My son picked out that "World's Best Mom" sign for my desk when we were out and about looking for some things for my office space. How sweet is he?!!? I share at that little sign a lot because I sure don't feel like I live up the title most days! It meant a lot to me for him to tell me to get it, because I wasn't going to. I felt weird buying the sign for myself, but when I looked in his sweet brown eyes and hearing tell me, " No, Mom you need to get it for your desk!". How do I say no to that?! 

I also picked up that "A" cup from Hobby Lobby for $5.99 and used my 40% OFF coupon off their APP ;) Did you know Hobby Lobby had 40% OFF coupons straight from their APP?! 

























Ok, lets talk planners and notebooks! I'm addicted to many things and notebooks are one of them!! I
am kinda obsessed with this notebook from Graphique De France. Also how amazing is that Girl Boss pen?! I use #GIRLBOSS all the time and that pen was a MUST for my desk! This site has the cutest stuff ladies and you MUST head over and check them out! They have so many fun things for everyone, it's not all just office accessories!


Ok this planner is life changing. I bought it a few years ago and I LOVE that you can personalize it to what you need. You can organize it from weekly schedule to grocery list/meal prep and fitness goals to wedding prep! You can also change out your covers, which is pretty amazing because I get bored with my mine after awhile. The brand is called Create 365 The Happy Planner. It's a very affordable planner!

I snagged that little password notebook from TJMAXX for $4. I am so foggy these days, I need to write down everything!


The prettiest colors for Summer. I'm so obsessed with everything from Graphique de France! The little "Notes", "Remember" notepad, and paper holders all came in a set! So they would make a great gift for someone who got a new desk job, house warming gift, or someone who works from home!


I snagged that iPhone charging deck from Amazon and holy cow, I just love it!!! I highly recommend it. I love to put my music on and work on my computer or jam out with  my kids in the playroom!


These folders are amazing and were the prefect finishing touch to my make desk pop! You get 6 in a set by the way! ;)


 An amazing Marshalls Find! ;)


When I was California recently I purchased that Kate Spade Laptop bag because I had reached a very big goal/accomplishment in my blogging joinery!! So I decided to treat myself for all my handwork and now I'm babying it to death! HA HA 

Thank you so much for Graphique De France for sending me some beautiful items for my desk and thank you to all my sweet followers and supportive friends around me. I'm truly loving my dream jobs of Motherhood and Blogging. I am working on a post to talk more how I  balance Motherhood and blogging, so stay turned for that dolls! I hope you enjoyed today's post dolls. I was so excited to share my workspace with you and I hope you were able to get some inspiration for for you workspace today! 

I linked more items below for you babes! 

Shop The Look






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative