photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday Blues // Causal Outfit

Hi Monday Dolls!

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Mother's Day and a relaxing weekend! Today my Mom and brother are coming in to celebrate my little man's school graduation and I cannot wait!! It's so hard to be away from family but I'm so grateful my family makes the effort to come and see my kids when they can. 

On today's post I'm sharing one of my all time favorite shirts! I snagged this awhile back from Abercrombie & Fitch , can I just say how happy I am that they rebranded!? That was the only place I shopped at when I was in high school and I love that I can shop there now as a Mom. 



I am beyond addicted to sunglasses. Who is with me?!? I'm not sure exactly how many I own and I probably won't share with you how many I actually own because I would be embarrassed haha :) I really love these Celine aviators. They were on my sunglass dream list and I actually found a pair of Ray Bans that look just like them! I'll have everything linked at the end of the post of you.


Let me just finish out today's post on the right foot ;) Did you see what I did there? hehe If you are going back and fourth on these Marc Fisher wedges, let me just say they are the most comfortable and stylish wedges I have ever owned!! I actually just got the newer style recently and it's to hard to pick a favorite.

Thank you for stopping by today babes. I truly appreciate your support with my blog. I know today's post was short and sweet. Have you had a chance to check out my Mircoblading Post yet?! I will leave the direct link HERE for you. Happy Monday babes and I hope you have a great week!

Shop The Look 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative