photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, May 5, 2017

Pool Days // Swim Cover up with Red Dress Boutique

Happy Friday Dolls!!!

Man it is hard to get back in the swing of this after a break, am I right?! On the upside I have a lot more motivation to accomplish the goals I have for myself from health to work! Today's post couldn't have come at a better time because it is really starting to warm up here in AZ and this little cover up is just prefect for pool days and It's only $42!! I love that it actually covers you up!! I don't like how almost all cover ups barely cover you up, isn't that what they are suppose to do?! HAHA I adore the little tassels on the end of the straps and how you have control of how high or low you want your cover up to fit you. 

 This is girl is  MAJOR hat girl!! You should see my hat collection and I'm actually proud of it! HA! I love how a hat can completely freshen up a look and also hide those unwashed hair days. ;) Plus living in a hot state, it's kinda a must to have a decent hat collection.
My littles turn into fish during the summer and I just love it!!! I was a major water baby growing up and my brothers and I spent countless hours at our community pool. Those were some of the best memories I had growing up. I want to create the same thing for my kids.
Thank you as always for stopping by loves! I know this post was short and sweet today. If you are in the market for a great cover up for Summer you should totally check out this one. I linked it below for you! :)  Thank you to Red Dress Boutique for sending me the prefect swim cover up for Summer! 

Shop The Look





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative