photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Hi Dolls!

Happy Tuesday!! Can't believe we are two weeks from Mother's Day. Time to really narrow down those gift ideas for the hard working Mom's in your life!

The Mama Bear 
I'm all about these Mama Bear items from Loved By Hannah and Eli. I have been shopping from her store for the last few years and her items just keep getting better. Always use code: ASHLEYCLARK15 to get 15% off at checkout! (I don't get commission fyi! Just a special code for my followers) She also has shirts for that special Nana or Grandma as well!
 



The Mom on The Go
Here are some great items for that Mama always on the go. Weather it's for work or getting those kiddos where they need to go. 






For the Active Mama
I am a firm believer in investing in your workout clothes if you are going to use them more than twice a week! I have purchased workout clothes from just about every company and I ALWAYS go back to LuLuLemon because well, they are just worth every penny!! I have had the same work out pants for 6 years and they are still in great shape!






Something Sparkly for her
Now let's be real, what girl doesn't want something sparkly to open up on Mother's Day!





I hope this little gift guide helped you either snag an item for your Mom, Nana, or Wife. Whatever you do decide to do for that special lady, just do it with love because that's all we want at the end of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative