photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Monday, May 22, 2017

Off The Shoulder Top with Shop The Mint

Hi Dolls!
The kids and I are back home from adventures we had in California. It was so wonderful to be with my Mama for a couple days. I took the kids to all of our little favorite spots we use to go to when they were one and two, hard to believe how grown up they are now! Thankful my daughter has some time before she is officially a big kid! :) :) 

I was so excited to receive this adorable top  from Shop The Mint! If you haven't heard of them, they pretty much carry everything you could ever want! Casual wear, dresses for events, shoes, accessories...I think you get the point. ;) I feel in love with this adorable top mainly because of the little bow detail in the back! I am wearing a medium but could easy wear a small! 

 I  mean this little detail is just adorable!!!


You can save $10 on your FIRST order when you sign up for their newsletter! Well worth it because they have the cutest stuff!! I will link a similar outfit below for you just in case they sell out of you size!

Hope you ladies have a wonderful week and I have so really fun stuff coming up for you, so stay tuned!!!

Shop The Look




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative