photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Monday, November 19, 2018

American Eagle Try On: 40% OFF+FREE SHIPPING


Hey Ladies! American Eagle is offering for  LIMITED TIME ONLY 40% OFF+FREE SHIPPING! I'm sharing my recent try on with you and literally left with almost everything I tried on! Everything is SO SOFT and cozy!! You will love everything as well. As always, thank you for taking the time to shop my links ladies!!

My other American Eagle try on is HERE if you would like to check it out. Everything is also on sale from that post!

Outfit #1


I am wearing a small in this top and I tired the last two button for a different look. Looks cute untied as well. I am wearing jeans from Old Navy, which are currently 40% OFF and run TTS (in a size 6) 





Outfit #2


This oversized cozy sweater gives you all the feels. The neck isn't tight or uncomfortable and the fabric is so soft! I am wearing a small. 






Outfit #3


This thermal top came home with me in two colors! It's so cozy ladies, you will thank me later! I am in a small and runs TTS! I couldn't find these exact jeans but I found ones very similar. Also linking some other cute thermal options that are online only.





Outfit #4


 This waffle knit sweater is CRAZY COZY!! It does have a hoodie and runs TTS. I also took this beauty home in a small I am wearing a medium in the photos. That green thermal came home! I also took home this tank thermal (third photo) top in two colors as well. 

These jeans are SO COMFORTABLE and run TTS. I am wearing a size 8 and have a good stretch to them . They had a distressed hem as and the knee cut out is only on one knee.





Outfit #5


This sweater is a great dupe of the $98 Madewell one that everyone is wearing. I love the colorful strips and honestly this one is WAY softer than the Madewell one, which is a bit itchy! I paired this with their basic v neck tees, which I took home in this green and white! I am wearing a medium in them for a looser fit. I am wearing a small in the sweater but would wear a medium!




Outfit #6


This is the camo sweater that every blogger has these days. It's extremely soft and cozy but I personally would wear this for pjs or just hanging out! Runs TTS and I am in a medium! 





Outfit #7


This sweater is so cute and also has a hood. I love the little detail on the shoulder and it runs TTS. I am wearing a small and it does have an oversized feel to it. Comes in a few colors!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative