photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, November 9, 2018

Thanksgiving Day Outfit Inspo from Old Navy

white and navy sherpa old navy sweater

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is almost here! Today I am sharing some super fun outfits I styled when Annabelle and I stopped by Old Navy yesterday. They are consistently stepping up their game and consistently taking all my money! HA!

The outfits I styled today are outfits, you could wear throughout Fall and Winter. Also be able to pair with other items already in your closet. I hope you ladies love these outfits as much as I do and as always, thanks for shopping my links ladies.

This sherpa sweater I am wearing above is SO COZY and SOFT! It took everything in me not to take it home. I am trying to be a smarter shopper lately. It's not even close to being cold or chilly here in AZ to wear something like this. But if you live in the cold weather, SNAG IT NOW! I am getting it for my Mom for Christmas!

Outfit #1

floral swing dress jean jacket old navy thanksgiving day outfit
floral swing dress jean jacket old navy thanksgiving day outfit
Dress (wearing a small) // Jean Jacket (wearing a medium) // Booties (TTS) 

This little number came home with me! It is NURSING FRIENDLY!! I shared out the front has a small button that you can undo to nursing easily. Love paring it with a jean jacket for a low key feel. If you want to dress it up more, lose the jacket and booties and throw on a heel!





Outfit #2

mustard yellow knit sweater power rock star jean old navy
Sweater (wearing a medium) // Jeans (wearing a size 6) // Booties ( run TTS) 

I also went home with this outfit minus the booties. LOVING this mustard color for Fall! The knit on this sweater is such a good weight and so cozy. These are the power jeans with their Rock Star line and they have a good stretch to them, but not so stretchy that it will sag later in the day. 






Outfit #3

tweed green jacket flower blouse power rockstar jean old navy
Jacket (wearing a small) // Top (wearing a medium) // Jeans (size 6) // Booties (TTS)

Every girl needs a utility jacket in their closet. I mean it, they look great on any body type and go with so much!! This is the same print as the dress I shared above and tho it's not nursing friendly, you could easily just lift up the top and nurse. Paired the top and jacket with the same power rockstar jeans and some booties. These booties have a good height heel on them and are really comfortable! 





Outfit #4

red tunic sweater cranberry vest rockstar jeans brown booties old navy
Vest (wearing a small) // Tunic Sweater (wearing medium) // Jeans (size 8) // Booties (TTS)

Love this cranberry colored outfit!! This tunic sweater is so good ladies! It's so soft and cozy, covers your bum, and is a great layering piece! Comes in a few colors as well. Love these vests from Old Navy. They of course come in a handful of colors and I want them all! They are light weight but keep your warm. 

These jeans have a raw edge hem at the bottom and I love it! I did have to go up a size in these because they don't have to much stretch. Again, paring this outfit with those booties. 






Outfit #5 

navy and white stripped sweater navy vest rockstar raw edge hem jeans old navy
Vest (wearing a small) // Stripped Sweater (wearing a medium) // Jeans (size 8) // Booties (TTS)

Another vest option for you, love anything navy stripped! This crew neck sweater is such a great sweater to layer with and I sized up to a medium for a lose fit. I really need to order this one for my closet! Paired it with those raw edge hem jeans and some basic brown flats.  





Outfit #6

black tunic scarf rock star jeans brown flats old navy
Tunic (wearing a medium) // Scarf // Jeans (size 8) // Flats (TTS)

Last outfit up is with this oh so cute tunic top that covers your bum! Plus it is nursing friendly because the tunic has a few buttons that it easy to nurse. Love this butter soft scarf, looks so expensive but it's totally not! Love the raw edge hem jeans with this look and also love to wearing blacks and browns together! 




Hope you ladies enjoyed today's post and were able to snag some of these ADORABLE pieces for your Thanksgiving Day look!

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative