photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Major Old Navy Sale Round Up

old navy haul old navy try on

Old Navy's major day is going on for two days and it's such a GREAT sale to snag some of your favorites that you have been eyeing.

They are offering

  •  30% OFF for noncard holders (no code needed)
  • 50% OFF for card holders
BBUUTT I have a special discount code of you noncard holders simply TEXT VIP to 653689 to get 50% OFF!! Works on selected items. 



old navy tunic sweater
I love this sweater so much for Fall. Snagged it in the cream color. 



denim button up dress Carmel cardigan
This dress is no longer available but they have dresses available now where you could achieve this look. I wore this to my kids school Fall concert the other night and just loved it!




old navy cream tunic sweater fall booties
Love  a great tunic sweater for Fall



army green old navy dress fall booties
I absolutely love this nursing friendly dress. Would I'll be paring it with a long cardigan this Fall, like I did with the other dress shown above.





bomber old navy jacket stripped tee hunter boots
This outfit is similar to the first outfit pic shown at the beginning of the post. I love this mustard yellow for Fall and I picked up this bomber jacket for Averie as well so we could match! 





Some of other picks from the sale




Picks for the Kids 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative