photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Monday, November 19, 2018

Kohl's Black Friday Sale Picks


Kohl's always takes the cake for best Black Friday deals! I snagged a handful of items for my family today and ordering a few more stocking stuffer items because they are under $5!! I'll let you know what they are in the post. I will also let you know what items I ordered for me kiddos as well.

The runs through Black Friday, starts instore on Thanksgiving day at 5pm local time. Make sure to code: JOY at check out for an additional 15% OFF on select items! It will show you if your item is available for this additional discount when you are viewing it.

You can also use HOMEDEAL10 for additional savings on Home items only!

Kids 




Womens




Mens




Home



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative