photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Favorite shoes for Fall

target shoes mules flats uggs booties

Well ladies Fall is in full swing and so are the major deals and cute styles! Today I am sharing my new finds for this Fall and Winter seasons. All of these shoes, except for two are from Target, have they totally stepped up their game?! I also styled each shoe and will provide all the shopping links for you ladies so you can snag any of these items for yourself or even has gifts for those women on your holiday shopping list.

Target red flats and target leopard flats
First up I want to start with these amazing flats that are only $19.99!! They are so good I got them in two colors. I have been on the hunt for a leopard print to wear with jeans but everything I found was more than I wanted to pay for. I'm not a major print kind of girl and didn't want to break the bank on them.

 I had to get them in this beautiful red as well! The red pair has a faux suede look to them and these shoes do run big! I am a true 8 and ordered a 7.5 and they fit perfectly! I am so excited to wear these red beauties over the next two months and during Valentines day.

Abercrombie and Fitch grey sweater old navy rock star jeans target leopard flats
I paired the leopard print with my go to jeans from Old Navy, ladies I swear these jeans are a prefect knock pair of the $98 Levi jeans all the bloggers wear. Then I added this super cozy knit sweater. I have it in the stripped option as well and they the prefect weight. Light but not light were you will freeze.

Ivory Free People sweater old navy black rockstar skinny jeans target red flats
Sweater, Similar options HERE and HERE // Jeans // Flats
I dressed up the red beauties with my second pair of go to jeans these days. They are PREFECT for you postpartum Mamas out there, They are mid-rise but I feel like they are more high rise, and have such a good stretch to them. They don't sag either, because I know some stretchy jeans can sag while they were them during the day. I added my timeless Free People sweater (also own in it red) that feels like a dream on. I am in a small because their products do run big. This one isn't currently available but I linked very similar options for you.

Wearing a bold lip with this outfit, to give it that holiday look! The MAC lip color is Viva Glam and the pencil I paired it with is called Brick, also by MAC

Target furry mules target black stud mules
Onto my FAVORITE mules ever!! They are like slippers you can wear in public, HA! I'm sure you have seen these all over Instagram last season but they live up to the hype! My Mom picked them up to wear while she was visiting me a few weeks ago and she just loves them so much. The second pair look like such an expensive pair of mules but ladies they are only $24.99! Can you believe that? These beauties will be staying in my closet for years to come because they are just a good classic shoe. Both of these mules run TTS.

Cream target cow neck pull over sweater old navy black skinny jeans target furry mules
I dressed up my cozy "slippers" with my go to skinny jeans and this tunic sweater. Target brought back this chunky sweater again (but tweeted it a little bit) this season, see they know a good product needs to sit around. HA!  I am in a medium here and it does cover you bum. It diffidently is a warm sweater, so you could pair this with a light weight vest. 

Old navy stripped tunic sweater old navy black skinny jeans target black stud mules
I feel like these shoes are going to need a nick name because I just love them so much. HA! Again, paired them with my black skinny jeans and this nice light weight tunic sweater from Old Navy as well. These v neck sweaters are AMAZING to layer with during those chilly days.

brown bow leather uggs
Uggs have a special place in my closet and in my heart...hehe When I saw these on Nordstrom's I HAD to get my hands on them. I don't own a short version and actually really needed one because some days, the tall version is just to hot for me. Loving the leather bow detail on these, they have a kids version too! Love matching with Averie during "Ugg Season". Uggs do run TTS but do not come in half sizes. So if are in between, I would size up. If you ladies don't own a pair of Uggs, I highly suggest putting them on your wish list this year!

Old navy sweater old navy rockstar jeans brown leather bow uggs
Throwing back on my go to rock star jeans with this adorable sweater (also from Old Navy). Love the little detail on the arm of this sweater. They sweater comes in a hand full of colors and isn't super warm. A great pairing with these boots because they keep you very warm! 

target booties
I saw these booties from a fellow blogger friend and just feel in love with them. I'm not a big western girl by any means but I just loved how it gave you a hint of that vibe. They are so comfortable and don't have you any sores on your ankles, which I know it looks that way. 
Can you believe these are under $35!! 

green chunky knit forever21 sweater old navy black skinny jeans target brown booties
Sweater similar options HERE and HERE // Jeans // Booties
Wearing a very old chunky sweater from Forever21 with my skinny jeans. Nice easy Fall look. I would stick with a skinny jean with these shoes for sure. You could easily pair these booties with a dress as well. I love wearing booties with a dress during Fall.

target gold loafers
Are you ready for another holiday must have shoe?!? These rose gold lofters are so fun for the holidays! I could easily wear these during Spring as well. They are a knock off version of the Steve Madden loafer, which run $60+, these are only $22.99. Quality of course is not going to be like a $70 shoe but honestly I really love them and have enjoyed wearing them. Sizing does run TTS with these. They have wide feel to them, so if you have a wider foot they would work nicely for you.

Made well cardigan old navy tank old navy black rockstar skinny jeans target gold loafers
I paired these beauties with my cozy Madewell cardigan. I just LOVE this cardigan. Since these shoes have a small hue of pink to them, I wanted to show you that if you had anything in a light mauve color it would work really well with it. But honestly these shoes would go with a lot of things.

Linea Poalo brown wedges nordstroms
Last up are these wedge sneakers, not from Target. I was on the fence about these for some time but pull the trigger and so happy I did! They are SO COMFORTABLE and have this beautiful suede look to them. They come in a couple different colors and look amazing with jeans! They do run TTS. 

caslon green jacket old navy white tank old navy rockstar skinny jeans nordstrom liena pola brown wedges
Jacket Similar options HERE and HERE // Tank // Jeans // Wedges
I just love a good utility jacket and I got them one from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale(currently unavailable ) this year and it has completed my "utility jacket collection". I own a camo jacket as well and just love wearing it during the Fall. Such a fun way "spice up" your jean and tee outfit. I will link some of my favorite jackets for you ladies. 

Thanks for checking out today's post ladies. I really hoped you enjoyed it and were able to draw some inspiration for your Fall outfits or even snag a few items for yourself. Thank your taking the time to shop my links as well. I don't get paid a ton of commission from these links, but every bit helps for this Mama. 

Happy Shopping!

Shop The Post 

Sweaters 







Jackets




Jeans



Shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative