photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Monday, January 16, 2017

A Flowy Little Number // Sale Alerts

Happy Monday pretty ladies!

I hope you had a wonderful relaxing weekend. We were suppose to go play in the snow over the weekend and then my little man wasn't feeling the best on Friday, so we had to cancel our trip. :( This weekend my daughter and I did get to fit in some major girl time which was nice. A little shopping, calorie indulging, and mani pedis! I am really loving this stage more and more. I cannot believe she is going to be 4 in under two months! :( I'm so proud of my kids and how much they have grown up over the past two years. They have adjusted to a lot with the move and my husbands super busy schedule.

Ok on to this fun outfit today....I could go on and on about my babies! :D
I snagged this super fun and flowy Free People top from Nordstrom on my birthday shopping trip and I'm sooooooo happy I did! When summer time its, I can pair it with some distressed shorts ;D
What's even better is it's on MAJOR sale right now and it comes in a couple different colors! I've linked all my outfit details below for you. My OTK are from last year BUT they ones I've linked  are an extremely similar pair and they are on MAJOR MAJOR sale ladies!! I love these OTK they are super comfortable!
                                                                                                                                                                    

                                                                                                                                                                           

I shared a sneak peek of this sweater on my Instagram yesterday and will share this full look on here later this week.
This sweater is on MAJOR sale right now and I would totally recommend scooping up this top. It's my favorite sweater to wear and it's super warm and cozy! I own it in the black and cream. 
                                                                                                                                                                         


                                                                                                                                                               
I wanted to let you know about some other sales that are happening right now for MLK Day!


  • Old Navy is offering 30% OFF your order
  • Kohls is offering an EXTRA 20% OFF your order of $100 or more or 15% OFF your order under $100
  • Forever21 is offering an EXTRA 30% OFF sale items with code: EXTRA30
  • H&M is offering an EXTRA 20% OFF sale items
                                                                                                                                                               
Enjoy the rest the last day of your long weekend loves!

19 comments:

  1. I love your top babe <3 The OTK boots are so perfect with this outfit :)

    -xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this floral top, so cute!! You look gorgeous!

    xo Kelsey | www.chasingcinderellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit, love that tunic!!

    x-Leah
    www.ellemaebloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect weekend! Love this top on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these looks Ashley and you are getting my excited for this weather to change out here in Vegas!
    Courtney Bentley || http://www.courtneyvioletbentley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting a little excited for warmer weather too but not to excited since it gets 110 here in AZ!

      Delete
  6. This top is adorable! I love how you styled it with jeans and OTK boots! I love it! xo Jana | www.janastyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this look! I think I need to pick up that flowy top for myself. How fun to have a mani/pedi date with your little girl!!!

    xox,
    Kristin
    http://www.amidwesternmix.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be so happy you did girl! Yes I'm so happy and grateful I was blessed with a girl and boy :)

      Delete
  8. I love your floral top! It's so cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That flowy floral top is the cutest! I love how you paired it with jeans and tall boots!

    Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty! Love the floral top. So many amazing sales going pn right now.

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative