photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Shop Bop Sale Picks // UNDER $100

Hey ladies!!

I had to put this post together for you today because there are SO MANY good picks from the Shop Bop Sale. I wanted to do a little fun challenge for myself on this post, so ALL of my picks are UNDER $100!! I also selected items that have lots of sizes left. There is nothing worse when you go to click on something and it's all sold out. I have two Free People tops that I recently purchased and they made this list as well!
My first Free People top is this cozy sweater, which is now 30% OFF and I have it in red as well. Prefect red for Valentines Day! 
My second Free People top is now 30% OFF as well and comes in a couple other colors. I ADORE this flirty top. You will need a cami under it FYI ;)  Happy shopping ladies! 
                                                                                                                                                               


3 comments:

  1. Shopbop sales are the best! That floral Free People top is gorgeous :)

    Brittany :)
    www.kingdomofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those black lace-up shoes! So cute <3

    - xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative