photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, January 27, 2017

Western Chic

Ladies I want to apologize for being SO absent from my blog lately. I got hit with a BAD cold for a couple of days and the kids plus the pup is making this Mama's head spin around and around! I'm so happy today is Friday and the weekend is almost here. We are big fans of staying in our PJs and watching movies on the weekends. I'm dreading the summer heat that we get here in AZ. So I love to soak up cuddles on the coach with our blankets while enjoying the chill in the air. 
Bringing you a little Western Chic today ladies. I snagged this oversize leather vest awhile ago from Nordstroms and I LOVE adding it to looks for girls night, date, or shoot even for everyday wear. :) I linked similar vest below for you ;) 
If you follow my Instagram, you will see that I love a good everyday pair of booties! These gorgeous ones are from Jefferey Campbell. 
I hope you dolls have a fabulous weekend and do something fun! I'm busy outfit panning for our trip next weekend. If you ladies are on SnapChat come find me!! I'll be snapping away during our  trip, which I'll share soon :) 
                                                                                                                                                               
Shop my Look 


15 comments:

  1. Loving this western chic look! You can never go wrong with some Jeffrey Campbell booties :)

    You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Jennifer! Thanks love!

      Delete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! I am obsessed with those booties! So cute! I'm headed to get into the AZ heat at the end of Feb and cannot wait to get away from the cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that the warm sun does feel good but when it starts to get over 110 I'm done LOL Have a fun trip to AZ love!

      Delete
  3. Those boots go perfect with that vest!

    Vanessa | www.vanessarenae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! Those boots are perfect!

    Emily
    withstyleandgrace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I love this look, especially those booties! I hope you're feeling better :) x

    Chanté xo | www.chante-louise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chante! I am starting to feel normal again. :)

      Delete
  6. Your hair is so amazing, I love this look
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving these booties! SO cute babe :)

    - xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative