photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Best

Happy Sunday Babes! 
Today I wanted to share some easy and super Mom friendly style. I feel like now a days so many dresses are so short or made for women that don't have a booty! Lets face it designers, MOST women have a BOOTY now a days! HA HA! So please just add a couple more inches for us, it's not asking much. ;)

 When I saw this "Amelia" Dress from LuLaRoe I wasn't sure how it was going to fit or how the quality was going to be. I was surprised that the dress is really light weight! Which is so wonderful for this Arizona heat. I was ready for this fabric to be heavy because it has some light structure on the skirt. I styled this little dress with some of my favorite closet staples. Jean jacket, clutch and some block heel sandals. This dress could easily be dressed up for a date night as well! Personally, I would wear this to Church on Sunday or to helping at my kids school with a flat shoe.
 My FAVORITE part about this dress is............yep you guessed it, the pockets!!! Any dress that has pockets is an insistent yes in my book. They just give the dress so much more personality and plus it's nice to slip your phone in there!
 I have a small obsession with Sole Society. Their shoes and purses are all sooooo good! I scored these sandals on sale for $34! I've been eyeing them for so long and when I saw them go on sale, I couldn't order them fast enough! hehe
I want to thank LuLaRoe Jaymie Moe for sponsoring this post. *All of my opinions are my own*

Since LuLaRoe has a unique shopping experience for their customers. I will link everything but my dress. If you are on Facebook, feel free to check HERE to join Jaymine Moe's private Facebook group. She has weekly sales ;) 
                                                                                                                                                               




                                                                                                                                                               


                                                                                                                                                               



Do you ladies like how I categorized the items on this post? I thought I would try something new. If you like it, PLEASE shoot a little comment below to let me know and I'll be happy to keep this format going on further posts. :) Thanks again for stopping by today loves! I hope you have a great rest of your weekend!!

This week I'm going to be busy getting my house together for my Mama who is coming into town in a couple of days to watch our babies because my hubby and I are off to the SUPER BOWL!!! I'm SO stinking excited ladies. Make sure to follow me on SnapChat because I'll be snapping away during out trip. ;) 

12 comments:

  1. Lularoe is one of my favorites!! I love how casualnyou styled this, the heels andclutchh are a PERFECT mix! πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! Stripes are so becoming on you! and I'm loving that this dress has pockets- major win ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Megan! That's so sweet of you. xoxo Ashley

      Delete
  3. This is seriously one of my favorite looks of yours! You can't go wrong. So simple and classic! Gorgeous.

    xo, Amanda | www.thegoldengirldiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda you are doll! Thank you so much babe!!

      Delete
  4. Okay, I have to try lularoe now. I have seen so many awesome ladies trything their things and I loooove those shoes too. Your just complete goals girl! :)

    @katesnumberones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katelyn! I think this dress is one of my favorite styles they carry. I would really looking there stuff, very cozy!

      Delete
  5. That dress is so cute!! Love how you styled it with tan accessories and a denim jacket! I've been hearing so much about lularoe! I need to check it out!

    Xo, Steph
    www.sassandsun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephani! I am sucker for a good jean jacket look ;)

      Delete
  6. Love this outfit! Those shoes are fab and I love that it can be dressed up or down!!

    www.mollyonthemoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried LuLaRoe! I have been wanting to give it a try though :)

    - xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative