photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Monday, January 9, 2017

Closet stables for every Mom or girl

Hi Ladies!
Today I'm sharing what everyone Mom or girl needs to have in her closet. THREE simple staples that are a classic look and a smart buys! I feel like I've really tried to step up my Mom uniform lately because I'm kinda in a rut from my normal go to look. Some of these pieces are budget friendly and some are investments. ;) 
I've been living in these booties since I snagged them from Nordstroms a couple of months ago. Nordstrom's has added a lot more colors now and these black ones are fully stocked! Booties are such fun and chic way to step up a look. I love the little detail on these booties too. :D
 
I will say this over and over again....You need to invest in AT LEAST ONE pair of good jeans! I am guilty of investing in more than one pair but we don't need to go into depth on that! ;) I am sharing my favorite brands to invest in because they work well with my body type! I really suggest going to a store and picking up everything you love (that's in your price point of course) and see what brand fits best with your body type! They need to make you feel good, like you could conquer the world in them! Also factor in a couple other things.

  1. You can dress them up for a night out with your man or the girls
  2. Dress down for more day to day activities
  3. The color of denim isn't "on trend" because you will be investing in something that may not be "on trend" next year! 

The more you wear your favorite pair of jeans the more they will feel like butter on you. I wear the ones pictured ALL the time! They are my favorite pair by far. I've linked some options for you and most of these I own and really love!



WeeStructed has been one of my favorite "Mommy Shops" on Instagram. Her stuff is so cozy and has a message I think every Mother completely agrees with. ;) I love the message of my tee!
I think every Mom/girl needs to own a utility jacket of some short. It's a classic piece to step up your everyday tee and jean look. I've linked a couple options in all price points. I'm sad they no longer make the one pictured above. I wear mine with my lululemon pants sometimes if I'm just running errands. 

Thanks for stopping by ladies! I hope you have a wonderful week. We are prepping to take the kids to see the snow for the first time this weekend and I'm so excited!!

5 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this look! Also, that tee is super cute.
    Xx, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! I know, I really love the message of this tee :)

      xoxo

      Ashley

      Delete
  2. I love those booties girly!!! And I liked how you offered different events to wear then to! Your style is always on point girly! Loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate, I really appreciate the love!!!
      xoxo
      Ashley

      Delete
  3. You are the cutest babe! I love this top and how you styled it with the ripped jeans. So adorbs!

    - xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative