photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Target Booties UNDER $40

Scored this beauties yesterday on my daily...mean...weekly Target run! ;) I went in for thank you cards and came out with shoes and other goodies I HAD to have! The power over Target came over me, what can I say?! 

I'm sorry I was unable to link this exact pair for you but I'll keep my eye out and link them when they come available online. I was SO excited when I locked eyes with these because they are a total dupe of these  Jeffery Campbell booties I've been wanting so badly!! Those brown booties are a pretty close dupe pair of Kristin Cavallari booties. 



Hope you ladies have a beautiful Tuesday and make sure to go one post back and enter my giveaway!!!!! 

8 comments:

  1. I love the cognac pair. Super cute. I scored a bunch of boots from Target this season - trust me, I'm there every week too :)

    --xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! They are killing it in the shoe department this season!

      xoxo
      Ashley

      Delete
  2. Those are the cutest booties I've seen! I love target!

    Belle | One Awesome Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the pull Target has -- trust me! Love the booties!! So cute! Super great deal too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, the power of a Target run! I am obsessed with these booties and you are right, they look just like the Jeffrey Campbell ones!

    xo Rachel | http://www.thesassroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Target is just the best! And they definitely did not let us down with these awesome booties!

    xo, Lauren
    www.laurenbessette.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove a good deal for cute pieces! Thanks for sharing!!

    xo - Peyton
    www.lovenlabels.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative