photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Monday, April 24, 2017

Cold Shoulder love

Happy Monday Dolls!!
I know it's been awhile since I have done a fashion post but that thing called Mom life has been kicking my butt lately. Today I'm sharing this pretty cold shoulder top I snagged from Nordstromrack.com  
I am loving this cold shoulder trend so much. It is flattering on everyone body type! I snagged this beautiful cross body/clutch from Nordstrom Rack and I have been trying to find it for you ladies but I'm having the hardest time! I'm not going to give up. :) 
Can we just have a moment for the lace detail on this top?! I am not a lace kind of girl but I just fell in love with this one.
I am so bummed I could not link this exact one for you ladies but I did however find some other really pretty options for you! If you have been going back and forth on these Jeffery Campbell wedges, let me just say they are one of the best wedges I own. I love how they go with everything!

I also want to take a moment and say thank you for all of your support on my website and other social outlets. With your support, you are truly making my dreams come true! I have wanted to  blog since I could remember and I was to scared and nervous to put myself out there. I know not everyone leaves comments but I see that you visit me and I appreciate that! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful week! I started bootcamp this past weekend and it's so amazing and exactly what I need to get my body back in shape! I am working on some food/health posts for you. I am really want to switch up my blog for you. I want to give you more than just fashion to read about! Chat with you soon babes. :)

Shop The Post
                                                                                                                                                                         



2 comments:

  1. I am having trouble getting personally on-board with the cold shoulder trend, but I love it on other people!! I probably just need to stop being so boring. And you are right, those wedges are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Business Professional, I realize that love produces wisdom, respect and promotion. As a woman, I realize that love is liberating and empowering. As a daughter, I understand that love is discerning and tough. lovescout24 login

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative