photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday Inspiring Outfit Idea

Happy Friday Babes!!!!

In 6 short days the kids and I will be Cali bound to celebrate my amazing Mama!! Her birthday next weekend and we have lots of fun stuff planned. Today's outfit post couldn't be more suited for our trip! I did snag that adorable hat and purse for Averie. She has been using them non stop too. I love having a little girl, we are both so girly and I love it!

Hope you babes have a fabulous weekend! Do you have anything fun planned? I have a shoot with my pup Champ on Saturday, which I cannot wait for you guys to see! Then getting my hair trimmed! It's been forever since I cut my hair and I just need a fresh new do! Then Sunday, my husband and I are going to see the Phoenix Suns and Dallas Mavericks play each other here in Phoenix! Go Dallas!!

Hope you have a great weekend loves. Click the + or the pictures below to shop the looks!


                                                                                                                                                               

4 comments:

  1. That's so fun! I love California! Those are some fun spring items! Love them!

    Xo, Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Cali! Sound so fun... loving these super cute mommy and daughter outfits!!!

    Brittany :)
    www.kingdomofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need all the poms here! So pretty

    -xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great picks! Love the sandals.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative