photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Mr. Champ // Dog Mom

 I'm happy for you to finally "meet" Champ. Our sweet, crazy, loving, and oh so happy 5 1/2 month old chocolate lab. I never thought my husband would EVER agree to getting a dog while our kids are so young but once again he surprises me and spoils me. He surprised me with Champ on Christmas Eve and said he had to work, which isn't a total shock because he has to sometimes on holidays. What he was really doing, was driving to go pick up Champ and bring him home to us! <3 I literally cried my eyes out when I saw this sweet little furry chocolate love starring at me when I wanted in the door.


 I had never had a puppy before. Growing up I had a dog but she was way passed the puppy stage when we got her. I couldn't believe how much work having a puppy was going to be. Now that we are in more of the toddler/teenager stage it's getting better. It's amazing how fast dogs grow and develop!

I am signing this little sweet nugget up for puppy school and I don't think I have ever been more excited about attending school! HA! My dream is to make him a certified service dog one day. I have recently been dealing with a lot of anxiety issues and I will share more about that on another day/post. :( I'm so thankful God created these sweet animals for us to learn and grow from. I feel beyond blessed to have two healthy children and now this sweet pup to learn from and love on! <3

We discovered this ADORABLE dog park near our home. It has a little pond for the dogs to jump and swim in. Also a couple play yards for them to socialize in. The best part of the park, is the massive paw prints everywhere! Champ and I brought our Starbuck drinks and watched all the other dogs get dirty and play. It's funny how we are so alike! HA! He had no desire to go play with the other dogs and I was ok with that. :D

It's safe to say that Mr. Champ LOVES a Pupachino from Starbucks!

I don't want to be that dog Mom that goes on and on about her dog...haha...but he is to cute note to share. I am so grateful for this pup and really believe that dogs find us. With that being sad, I will be opening up to you about my battle with anxiety. I am still working on that post and will share it with you soon.

I hope you have a beautiful rest of the weekend babes! You can snag my adorable shirt and MANY other cute ones from www.threadtank.com :)

5 comments:

  1. He is the sweetest little babe!

    -xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These days dressing up your pet dog has become as important as dressing up a family member in every home. dog shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of the commercial dog foods have significantly better nutrition than others. Just because it is in the pet food aisle does not mean it is the best food for your dog. best dog food for corgis

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are often fierce protectors and unlike cats they need to be walked which allows the owners to get some exercise as well as new forms of social interaction. JAMES SCHMITZ

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative