photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, April 28, 2017

Embroidered Floral Kimono

Hi Dolls,
Friday has showed it's pretty little face and I have the prettiest little kimono to go with it! I'm all about kimonos for Summer because they are the easiest way to freshen up an outfit. They are so flattering on every women which I just love. 
 The detail on this beauty is crazy. This one was only $29!! Can you believe that?!?! I'm so bummed it's sold out right but but not to worry, I found SO MANY other pretty ones around the same price.
I styled mine with one of my favorite pair of jeans and a tank top. Easy and comfortable! Don't over think simple pieces, they do all the work for you. 
Snagged these sandals from TJMAXX  and it's really amazing what good finds you can snag there. I'm so happy they match one of my favorite totes, just perfectly!

I hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend. It's warming up here in AZ day by day and my kids are SO EXCITED because that means we can swim and hit the splash pad. Two weeks until school out out and I think I'm more excited than they are. Next year my little man will be in Kindergarten and I'm so not ready for this. I want to rewind and go back to them being tiny babies! We have a busy weekend and I'm looking forward to it! What are you ladies up to?!

Thanks for stopping by today babes!
                                                                                                                                                                        


1 comment:

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative