photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Victoria Beckham for Target // My Picks

Tomorrow my dreams are coming true and Victoria Beckham is launching her first line with Target.....lets just have a moment to take this in..........My inner Spice Girl Fan is jumping for joy! I have adored VB for YEARS! She is stylish but most importantly classy. I am so happy she created such a beautiful line for women of all sizes. All of her pieces well make you feel beautiful and the best part, ALL of the pieces are SUPER affordable. You best believe these items are going to sell out FAST! I really tried to get my daughter to like certain pieces so we could match but unfortunately we just have different styles at times. Ah!

Starting with the bottom left, working  my way around my picks. 

Bee Print Scarf $20- First of all, fun fact. Growing up my nickname was Bumble. So naturally, I am drawn to anything that has a bumble bee on it. So this scarf is calling my name on so many levels. I love dressing up a simple outfit with an amazing accessory! 

Black Romper $30- Rompers are a hit or miss for me because this Mama has a bit of a booty. So it's hard to find rompers that are good length and don't make you look completely silly. I love the length on this one because it's very professional looking if you want to wear it for work or in my case to the kids school. 

Blue Stripe Poplin Gathered Waist Dress $35- I love a dress that does all the work for you and you can run out the door. This one is just prefect and it's calling my name! I love the slight high-low aspect on the bottom of the dress as well.  

High Neck Scollop Tank Top $26- I LIVE for these kinds of tank tops because you can dress them up and down so easily!! This one is so classic with the scollop trim and little bow on the chest. This style is so flattering on all body tops too! 

Bee Empired Waist Cami $26- Just like the Bee Scarf, this Cami is yelling, 'BUY ME BUY ME' and you best believe I am. You could wear this with some jeans for everyday or dress it up for work and throw a little sweater over it, which she does have in her line! Empire waists are so flattering on every shape, which is so wonderful! 
                                                                                                                                                               

Averie's Picks


Tea Party Dress $20- I don't know who's more excited about getting this dress, Averie or me! We both fell in love with this dress the moment we saw it. This has Averie'e personality written all over it. I love the classic tea cups and pots all over it. 

Twill Drop Wait Dress $23- I love the classic school girl feel of this dress. I'll be ordering this one as well for Averie. Love that we can match! These little dresses are so classic and gorgeous on little girls. 

Drop Waist Scollop Trim Dress $25- Scollops have my heart this season. They just make an outfit happy and cheerful. I the love settle color blocking on this dress.
                                                                                                                                                               

You can check out the entire collection on Target.com

3 comments:

  1. I love those collaborations that Target does with well known designers!
    Xo, Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the scallops in her designs! So cute

    -xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This line is so cute! Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative