photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas Table Inspiration

December is almost over and I'm having massive withdrawals already. I feel like this holiday season just came and went. :( I am trying to soak up every bit of this holiday season before the new year begins and have to put all of our happy decorations away. This year we went a little crazier than usual with the Christmas lights outside and when I say crazier I mean we added two inflatables and some extra lights on the tree and bush. HA! I told my husband we are right on the fence of doing the bare minimum or starting something that will become a massive chore next Christmas. Our neighborhood goes ALL OUT during Halloween and Christmas which is so awesome for the kids but I also feel like we should try to keep up with the neighborhood as well. What happened to the basic house lights and a nice wreath on the front door?! I swear I'm an old lady, in my early 20's I was the one in bed by 10am and up for coffee at 7am. LOL I was never the partier and same with my husband. We are good together like that. Anyways, back to what this is post is really about.

Today I wanted to share how I switched up my Christmas table decor this year. I purchased most of these items YEARS ago and added some new candles and a battery pack of sparkly lights to make a fresh new look. 
I am LOVING these candles from Home Goods. They were $14 a piece and even tho they don't have a pretty smell to them, I love the way they look. Also how deep the candle sits inside. I always worry about the kids and something accidentally falling inside the candle when we have the lit. 
I was EXTREMEY budget friendly this year ladies. It's such the 4 of us for Christmas and I couldn't stomach spending a ton of money of stuff I'm just going to store away in two weeks. I snagged these red chargers from good ole Walmart for $4! Those pretty napkins are from Home Goods and I found a 4 pack for $6! 
These little mini wreaths are so amazing. I purchased them from Ballard Design when I moved into our new house 2 years ago. They were just a plain little wreath that I hung on the back of my chairs. I thought they needed a new look, so I added the wire cranberries and made them into a place card for fun! 
 Those little milk bottles are everything. $3 in the Target dollar selection last year. The kids love using them during Christmas time.
 These white tall candles are extra special for our Christmas table this year. My son made them at school as a Christmas present to us and couldn't wait for us to open them! I'm so happy he pushed us to open them because now I can really enjoy them during Christmas.

 I hope you and your family have a beautiful and fun Christmas. Cannot believe Christmas is 8 days away now. It's so exciting to see your kids light up about Santa and learn what the true meaning of Christmas is. I am really love this age right now and also have massive baby fever too. Ha!

 I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New!


Shop The Look




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative