photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, December 16, 2016

Mom Style


Yay! Friday has arrived and this Mama has some serious last minute shopping to do today. Can't believe Christmas is 9 days away!! Yikes and Yay! Ha Ha! 

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite go to looks when I'm running around with my littles. Easy, chic, and comfortable is what this Mama is all about!! I snagged these Blank NYC jeans during Black Friday and I'm so happy I did. They are my favorite jeans now. I've been wanting them forever too. I love when you finally order something you've been wanting forever and they work out exactly like you were hoping they would. :D 

If you haven't discovered Rails Clothing yet, you are seriously missing out on something so soft and fabulous! All of their pieces are classic so you will get your monies worth out of them. I love how wrapping this button up top around your waist just insistently changes your look to a more chic and stylish outfit. 


These Nikes are EVERYTHING! I snagged them during Nordstrom's Black Friday sale and I'll be asking Santa for another color. They are the prefect shoe for you to throw on and go! No need for finding a low sock to pair with it. They are sneakers you can wear without socks. I wore them all day and never got blisters or sore feet, so I'm giving advise from experience. ;) Hope you ladies have a beautiful Friday and a relaxing weekend. Happy last minute shopping to those who are in the same boat as me and to think I thought I was totally on top of my shopping this year. Oh well! hehe 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative