photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, December 30, 2016

Golden 30 // Happy Birthday to me!

Happy 30th Birthday to me! I really thought I was going to having a hard time turning 30 to be completely honest with you. But the past few months I'm like whatever! HA! My Husband turned 30 a month before me and I think that was helpful, funny how we can let a number completely stress us out. From age, the scale, to our bank account! HA HA!
I wanted to create this post so you can get to know me a little better and to lets face it, vent a little! ;)

10 Things I love
  1. A hot cup of coffee every morning 
  2. Seeing my kids laugh together
  3. Cuddling up with my littles to watch a movie
  4. The fact that my daughter HAS to read a book before bed
  5. Long walks through Target
  6. Gilmore Girls
  7. LuluLemon
  8. Purses
  9. Shoes
  10. My LIFE!
10 Things I want to change going into my Thirties
  1. To stay more positive about my goals
  2. To stay CONSISTENT with my goals
  3. Enjoy the moments as they are happening
  4. Not to let stress overrule my day to day
  5. Don't be so hard on myself
  6. Read more books
  7. DROP MY 10 pounds, #girlbye
  8. Accept the things I cannot change
  9. Strengthening my relationship with God
  10. Let my kids be kids more often
I want to thank Kendra Scott for letting me use these jewels for my shoot. I've been eyeing this gorgeous statement necklace since I saw it and it didn't disappoint. :)

Ladies thank you so much for all your support and love since I've starting this blogging journey. Starting this blog has been a big dream of mine and I'm having a ball sharing my styles with you. I hope you are having fun following along. Also I'm so grateful for the friends I have made in the blogging world. You ladies are amazing and so kind. Thank you for welcoming me with open arms. I've learned who to turn to for support and those who I thought would be my number one supporters, didn't exactly follow through. That's ok tho! It makes you stronger and opens your eyes up big time :D I've linked my outfit below and I can't get enough of these jeans. If you are eyeing them, I would pull the trigger. They are true to size ;)





28 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ashley!!! Aren't bdays so much fun?!?! We spend so much time as Moms doting on our littles and our hubby that it's nice to have ONE day a year to get it on us :-) Enjoy your 30's...they are pretty amazing...you'll be amazed at the knowledge and confidence you'll gain...it's pretty cool!!

    xoxo
    Tiffani (38!)
    www.tiffaniatbretonbay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Tiffani! I am so excited for my 30's and what will come by way. Have a Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo! Happy birthday! (P.S. Such a cute outfit!)

    Gisel // www.mintandthrift.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! My b-day was on Monday and I actually wrote a blog post on turning 29 and how I was having a hard time celebrating it. I loved your post! (And your outfit!) have a great day!

    Check out my latest post!
    http://www.agracefullife.net/black-lace/ xx Anca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doll! Happy Early Birthday by the way!!! Last year really helped me realize what I wanted going into my 30's and what you will leave behind you. Happy New Year :)

      Delete
  4. I always love posts like this- getting to know bloggers! Happy birthday!!! I can second for me literally just about everything you listed in what you want to change- yes to all of them! Also love this outfit, the casual chic vibe is so cute!
    Emily
    http://darlingdearestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really applicate that Emily! I love getting to know other bloggers as well. I have learned so much for everyone and so grateful for getting to know you ladies. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. I love this adorable outfit and the pics are so cute! Happy 30th Birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! I was so afraid to turn 30 but they have been awesome so far!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for my 30's and excited for 2017! Happy New Year love and thanks for stopping by XOXO

      Delete
  7. I love that your life was listed as one of the things you love! You look amazing girl! Happy Birthday!
    http://lifestylefinesse.com/last/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! I really appreciated that. It's so easy to take adventure of just living a good and happy life. Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  8. What a cute outfit and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love your goals, you can SO do them and rock 30 like non other! You go girl!! Happy 2017
    Courtney Bentley || http://www.courtneyvioletbentley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Courtney!! I really appreciate that!!!! Happy New Year girl!

      Delete
  9. Happy birthday to you! So nice to get to know more about you too. I can tell you that my thirties were some of the best years of my life!

    April | http://thebluehydrangeas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April, I keep hearing that and I'm getting more excited for next year. xoxo

      Delete
  10. You are adorable!! I loved getting to know a little more about you, and happy birthday! I hope it's a wonderful year filled with blessings!

    XX,
    Kimberly Burke
    Littlebittyinthecity.com
    @littlebittyinthecity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kimberly! Happy New Year and I hope you 2017 is full of happiness! xoxo

      Delete
  11. Happy birthday girl! I love long walks in target too! Lol. Hope you have the best day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy 30th bday!!! just came across your blog and love it! from two mamas to another enjoy 30, it truly is the best! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladies!! I really appreciate that! Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by XOXO

      Delete
  13. Happy birthday!! Such a fun post! I love learning more about bloggers!

    xo Kelsey | www.chasingcinderellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me too Kelsey! Happy New Year and thanks so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love love your birthday outfit! Happy Belated Birthday and Happy New Year!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just bought this tee for my 30th in a few weeks! I am/was having a hard time with 30, but as it nears I think it's subsiding a little! I have big goals for myself this year! Thanks for sharing��

    Xoxo, Natalie (blog coming soon!��)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative