photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Holiday Wrap Dress

I've teamed up with Kendra Scott for another Holiday look for this party season. Today's look is not only insanely comfortable but also very budget friendly! The Who What Wear Collection at Target has so many amazing pieces right now and this little velvet number is one of them. It's a total steal for just $34! I paired it with these super fun sparkly heels from Charming Charlie, which I'm sorry to say are currently sold out in black. I promise to keep a eye on them and let you know when they are restocked. I have linked a couple options below for you tho! ;) 


I absolutely fell in love with these jewels at the Kendra Scott store. They are differently going on my birthday wish list! I am in love with the many ways you can wear this necklace and also how great it looks layered with other pieces. I wanted to keep my look simple and really showcase the sparkle yumminess of these jewels. 



6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress! You look fabulous! I love every detail, including the necklace, the earrings, and the sparkle on those heels!

    April | http://thebluehydrangeas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is really pretty and you look fabulous!

    One Awesome Momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great wrap dress! Thank you love! xoxo

      Delete
  3. That dress is absolutely stunning! I just finally found a velvet dress! Can't wait to share it with everyone!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative