photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Free People Favorites // Macy's Friends and Family Sale

I've rounded up a couple of my favorite/must have Free People tops for you. Macy's is having their Friend's and Family Sale with an EXTRA 30% with code FRIEND.  All these tops are UNDER $50 ladies!


This high low thermal is a must have staple in your closet ladies. I love how you can layer with anything and the thumb holes on the shelve is my favorite part! 


This is one of my favorite cold shoulder tops for summer. I own it in black as well. I the other tank I linked is a MUST HAVE for summer ladies! What a steal for $14!!




2 comments:

  1. Great picks and what a great sale! I love Free People!!
    And I'm looooving your site! It looks fabulous!!

    Xo, steph
    www.sassandsun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I am really loving how it came out as well :)

      Delete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative